Its been exactly a month since I lasted posted anything, and I do feel really bad! I would love to tell you a great reason for my disappearance in the blogging world, but I really don't have one. I just don't have the motivation to do much lately. Sixth form isn't what I expected it to be and I dread going in most days, so when I do get home all I want to do is snuggle up in front of the telly and forget about the day. At the moment I'm considering not going back to sixth form in September and instead going to college. Since starting my blog back in May I've become really interested in make-up (and slightly obsessed!) and I would love to make a career out of it. My local college do a beauty therapy course, so please take a look and tell me what you think!
Just writing this post makes me realise how much I enjoy sharing stuff with you guys, sometimes you lot are easier to talk to then the people around me. I also realised how much I have missed blogging, which hopefully means I will pull myself together and get some more posts coming your way! I thought I would include a picture of myself as my appearance has changed a lot since you last saw me. I got the fringe I asked you all about before Christmas and I also got glasses yesterday for my rubbish eyesight!


aww hehe sorry i think it's because i changed my blog name, why does that even happen!
ReplyDeletei have started to get fed up with my college too. i think you should definitely think about doing a beauty course. as long as you finish this one year at sixth form. some people(one)have dropped out of my college and i'm just thinking, why not wait until the end of the year so you get something out of it.
at least try it out on the taster days if there are any and see if you like it.
i think the fringe suits you a lot, you look lovely.
<3
Love your glasses! And your fringe looks great, it really suits you. x
ReplyDeletecutie :) x
ReplyDelete