Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Happiness

After a pretty horrible day at school today I came home to an email informing me that someone on Tumblr had asked me a question. I get quite nervous when I see that normally because I expect someone to be mean or its most likely spam. But to my surprise, it was the most loveliest message I think I have ever received from anyone, let alone a stranger.  


I originally thought that this Tumblr blog just sent out these sweet messages to random people, but after looking at their blog I could see that you could ask them to send someone a inspiring message. After reading a few of their posts I saw that an anonymous person had asked them to send me one :) 

 
It was so lovely to think someone had taken the time to ask these people to send me something and that a person would be so kind and caring to a person they don't know. I doubt I will ever find out who did this for me, but I am well and truly grateful :)

Bye for now :) xoxo 

1 comment: